Pickard Chilton is seeking a talented, experienced 3D Visualization Specialist to join our studio in New Haven, Connecticut. We are looking for an individual who is passionate about the art of architecture and the use of digital technologies for image creation. The successful candidate will work directly the firm’s Principals and design teams, and should thrive in a fast-paced collaborative environment.
Primary responsibilities will include:
- Providing creative direction for design imagery created within the office;
- Producing high-quality renderings suitable for client presentation and publication;
- Concurrently facilitating the creation of additional process and presentation renderings with multiple design teams;
- Developing and refining workflows and techniques that will aid designers in the creation of imagery used in design development.
Pickard Chilton is a supportive, team-oriented group of talented people. The successful candidate can expect support from staff in their responsibilities and will work closely as a key member in our design teams throughout the design process.
Candidate should possess:
- Demonstrated artistic ability, including a strong eye for scene composition, lighting, color, and atmospheric effects;
- Strong knowledge of digital image creation software, including Autodesk 3ds Max, V-Ray, and Photoshop;
- Strong knowledge of modeling software (Rhino, Revit) as well as additional Adobe suite products;
- Experience with animations and/or photography, especially architectural photography, is a plus;
- A willingness to constantly learn and teach;
- Strong communication and organizational skills;
- A positive, can-do attitude and an exceptional work ethic.
The ability to multitask, prioritize, and be proactive in a dynamic design-centric environment are all keys to your success. Position is full time with an excellent benefit package; No freelance or agency requests, please. This is not an architecture position – We are looking for candidates who are passionate about and dedicated to image-creation. To apply, please email a resume and portfolio (less than 8MB) to: email@example.com